1. Responsible for SOP establishment and data processing in proteomics.
2. Provide the pre- and after-sales technical guidance for MS-based testing projects.
3. Maintain mass spectrometers and other instruments.
4. Capable of interpreting the concepts of company products and the technologies applied.
5. Stay up to date with industry trends and products.
1. Ph.D. in Chemistry or Biochemistry (preferred), minimum 3 years of research experience (Ph.D.) or 5 years of operational experience (Master’s degree).
2. Hands-on experience in proteomics/metabolomics research is required.
3. Solid understanding of LC-MS theory and good troubleshooting and maintenance skills.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills in Both Chinese and English.